Download ApplicationDannemiller would like to invite your company to exhibit at its Annual Nurse Anesthesia Review and Update and Ultrasound in Anesthesia: The Next Step (Hands-on workshop).
This course’s participants are all practicing Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA's). This course has been designed to provide a comprehensive, state-of-the-art review of the practice of anesthesia. It is intended to meet the needs of practitioners who are seeking a comprehensive review of our discipline's core body of information.
Exhibiting companies will find this an excellent opportunity to reach those anesthesia specialists who are the key decision makers in their hospital or practice and who are eager to learn about your products and services. Exhibit space consists of table-top exhibits located in the area outside the ballroom. The continental breakfasts and breaks are held in the same rooms.
Exhibit Fee: $600 for the whole week and includes:
- One 6-ft table with skirted fabric, plus one chair.
- One standard identification sign displaying your company's name.
- Two exhibitor name tags to easily identify you to all participants.
- A listing of your exhibit in the meeting program to increase awareness of your product(s) or service(s).
- A listing of your exhibit on the meeting website to give you advanced marketing, along with a link to your website so participants can review your product(s) and service(s) ahead of time. Information must be submitted prior to the course.
Dannemiller sincerely hopes that you will be able to exhibit at this CE event.
Please contact Roxanne Whaley via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need any assistance.